TRENDnet 10-Port Gigabit Web Smart PoE+ Switch
Original price $257.99 - Original price $257.99
$257.99 - $257.99
Current price $257.99
TRENDnet's 10 Port Gigabit Web Smart PoE+ Switch, model TPE-082WS, delivers advanced management features with a 20Gbps switching capacity. This fanless rack mountable IPv6 ready switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring support make this a powerful solution for SMB networks. The TPE-082WS provides eight gigabit PoE+ ports with a total power budget of 75W, and two dedicated SFP slots for fiber applications. The PoE+ standard supplies up to 30W of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems. Web Smart Management Provides an easy-to-use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment. Integration Flexibility Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration. PoE Power A 75W PoE power budget supplies up to eight Power over Ethernet devices. Package Contents: - TPE-082WS - Quick Installation Guide - CD-ROM (Utility & User's Guide) - Power adapter (54V DC, 1.67A) - Rackmount kit
- ETHERNET PORT INTERFACE: 8 x PoE+ Gigabit ports, 2 x SFP slots
- WEB SMART MANAGEMENT: This gigabit web smart switch provides an easy-to-use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment.
- MANAGED FEATURES: This PoE+ switch allows for integration flexibility with managed features that include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
- POE POWER BUDGET & SWITCH CAPACITY: This fanless 10 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch has 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports that supply 30W of PoE+ power per port with a 75 Watts total power budget while delivering 20 Gbps switching capacity.
- TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT: This web smart Ethernet switch has a broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, Loopback Detection, GVRP, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), port bandwidth management, and QoS queue scheduling.
- TROUBLESHOOTING CAPABILTIES: The network switch can perform a convenient cable diagnostic test and traffic statistics aid in network troubleshooting
- MONITORING: Features such as RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches come with lifetime manufacturer protection.