The CTE is an ENGAGE™ enabled single opening controller that allows perimeter and common area openings to be managed in a single system along with Schlage Control™ Mobile Enabled Smart Locks, NDE cylindrical and LE mortise wireless locks. It is ideal for multifamily, commercial mixed use and retail store front applications. The CTE is designed to work with a Schlage® mobile enabled multi-technology credential reader and interface with an electrified lock, electromagnetic lock, electric strike, automatic operator, or exit device to control an opening. The CTE single door controller is designed for flexibility and can be managed with ENGAGE™ web and mobile apps or with one of our Physical Access Control Software (PACS) provider systems.
Dimensions: 2.96" x 5.89" x 7.86"
Features & Benefits:
- Enables around the door solution with ENGAGE functionality
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Complete with Schlage MTB11 or MTB15 reader (Required reader interface RS-485)
- No-Tour capable
- Flexible connectivity options: manage with ENGAGE web and mobile apps or with one of our PACS providers
- Inputs: door position (DPS), request to exit (REX), request to enter (REN), remote release (REL)
- Outputs: lock relay , alarm relay, auxiliary (Aux) relay
- Input Power: 12 or 24 VDC or Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- Provides DC output power and dry control contacts